Online FODMAP and IBS training for patients
Source: Monash University FODMAP
Friday, January 10, 2020
Are you a patient suffering IBS and wanting to learn more about the 3 step FODMAP diet? If so, the expert team and Monash University has developed an online course to help you better understand your condition and how to safely follow a 3 step FODMAP
The course covers all the essential topics including:
- The importance of getting an accurate diagnosis of IBS
- What are FODMAPs and where are they found?
- How to implement steps 1, 2 and 3 of the FODMAP diet
- Understanding whether your IBS symptoms are sensitive to FODMAPs
- What to do if your IBS symptoms do not improve on a low FODMAP diet
- Other therapies to help manage IBS symptoms
Because the course is delivered online, patients from all over the world can learn from the experts who poineered FODMAP research at Monash University. You can also learn at your own pace, over 12 months and in the comfort of your own home.